NES has provided industrial hygiene services throughout California for a variety of clients with diverse needs and potential workplace hazards, including large public utility companies, construction companies, mining companies, major chemical companies and industrial process facilities, and the semiconductor industry. NES’ team of industrial hygiene specialists are skilled in conducting cost effective evaluations to assist our clients with OSHA compliance.
NES’ team includes Certified Industrial Hygienists, Certified Safety Professionals, Certified Asbestos Consultants, and Mold Specialists. Industrial hygiene services may involve site evaluations and personnel interviews, employee and area air monitoring, surface and bulk sampling of materials, review of written health and safety plans and programs, and employee training on industrial hygiene topics. Industrial hygiene services may be completed in response to a workplace injury or employee concerns regarding potential exposure to workplace contaminants or chemicals, to evaluate potential employee exposure due to the implementation of a new workplace process or procedure, or as part of a regularly scheduled review of company health and safety programs and policies to ensure compliance with OSHA regulations.
Industrial Hygiene Services
- Employee exposure assessment, ambient air monitoring and hazard assessment.
- Chemicals, bioaerosols, lead, asbestos, solvents, noise, dusts (PM 10, PM 2.5), etc.
- Direct reading measurements of air contaminants.
- Noise surveys.
- Ventilation, fume hood, laminar flow and industrial contaminant control system evaluations.
- Radiation surveys, both ionizing and non-ionizing.
- Heat stress.
- Industrial facility/operation evaluations, safety audits, and surveys.
- Loss prevention and risk management services.
- Site-specific health and safety plan development.
- Protective clothing assessments and comprehensive training services.
- Independent worker’s compensation case evaluations.
- Complete reporting and follow-up management support.
Copyright 2018 NES, Inc