Also available in Spanish.
This expanded and retitled 18th edition of our celebrated Blue Book is a comprehensive resource for clan lab officers in the field. This field guide covers site safety, site control, lab assessment, decontamination procedures, and evidence processing methodology. This guide is a complementary reference for HAZWOPER 29 CFR 1910.120 and other health and safety training programs and is a critical resource for personnel investigating clandestine laboratories. The Blue Book is laminated and spiral-bound.
- Quick references to setting up a basic operation plan
- Safety procedures
- Guides to equipment used in the field & information to help determine results
- Dräger tube information (air monitoring instruments & criteria for scene management)
- Potential drug manufacturing identification by chemical found
- Detailed information on how to complete the assessment of a clan lab including drug profiles & tube testing
- Decontamination equipment & protocols