Objective: Provide in-depth knowledge of the synthesis processes, hazards, required PPE, and evidence collection procedures for trending clandestine operations
Target Personnel: Experienced clan lab investigators, Site Safety Officers, civil support team members, chemists, hazmat personnel, and other first responders to clandestine laboratories
Overview: This program covers the history, production methods, toxicology, sampling, and recommended PPE needed to manage a scene or handle the evidence. Among a range of complex topics, this course covers the red-flag signs indicating that a site may contain an explosives and/or toxics laboratory, which is critical for first responders assessing a site.
- Fentanyl & fentanyl analogs
- One-pot methamphetamine manufacture
- Euphoria (4-methylaminorex)
- Cocaine cultivation, extraction & conversion
- Cannabis extraction (BHO)
- Designer synthetics (substituted cathinones, synthetic cannabinoids, N-bomb)
- Chemical field tests & instrumentation
- Clan lab red flags (indicators for other types of non-narcotic activity at the site)
Our Clan Lab Chemistry course is typically scheduled the day after the conclusion of this training so that participants may attend both in one trip.
* NOTE: This open enrollment course is three days in duration; however, when conducted on behalf of a specific client, chemical suicides, GHB, methamphetamine (via red phosphorus and ammonia), krocodil, or other types of illicit/hazardous syntheses can be incorporated into the program to extend the duration of training to four or five days.
1141 Sibley Street
Folsom, CA 95630