This free webinar provides an overview of the employee training requirements for those programs enforced by your local California Certified Unified Program Agency (CUPA). Included in the presentation are who needs training, how often training must be provided, and how the training must be documented. The training requirements covered are intended for facilities that are subject to or require the following:
- Hazardous Waste Generator Program
- Onsite Hazardous Waste Treatment (Tiered Permitting) Program
- Hazardous Materials Business Plans (HMBPs)
- California Accidental Release Prevention (CalARP) Program
- Aboveground Petroleum Storage Act (APSA)
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Program
The webinar is approximately 30 minutes in duration. Additional time will be taken at the conclusion of the presentation to allow for any questions attendees may have.
This webinar is offered by NES free of charge!