This FREE 30-minute COVID-19 Wellness & Safety webinar is designed to provide businesses with an overview of the novel coronavirus and how to conduct operations in a mid- and post-COVID-19 world.
This program will inform businesses and other organizations about the latest COVID-19 developments and will provide guidance for employee health and safety management policies.
Who Should Attend:
The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting everyone and every business, so all are encouraged to attend and ask questions. The program will conclude with a Q&A portion allowing for any additional questions and comments and a discussion of how NES can assist with keeping your employees safe and healthy during these uncertain times.
Key Course Topics:
- Latest COVID-19 statistics
- What is COVID-19
- COVID-19 symptoms
- Techniques for addressing symptoms (COVID testing, evaluating need for emergency care)
- Company wellness & safety protocols
- Techniques for to reducing potential exposure
- Returning to work after exposure to or contracting COVID-19
- How to continue business operations
- Q&A session